September 2, 2014

Little Miss Sunshine





I live in a very small town surrounded by a lot of other super tiny towns.  In one of the neighboring places there is a massive and intriguing building that I pass every so often.  I always want to drive up the hill and explore what it may be, yet I never do.  As I was driving past with my boyfriend one evening I pointed it out to him and told him about how I have been curious about it. We went right up to snap some shots for the blog.  It turns out that it is a Lutheran Community, so we couldn't wonder around very much.  However, the main structure was beautiful and the flowers were breath taking! There is so much beauty in the world that we don't even take time to experience. I'm going to try a bit harder to give the worlds detail a bit more attention.


Skirt, Top, Shoes, Bag = Thrifted
Watch = Yard sale
Earrings = Hot Topic



No comments:

Post a Comment