September 22, 2014

Black Tie Affair




 This is one of my favorite outfits to wear out.  Its oddly comfortable and makes me feel sort of classy and mature.  (Not that you would think that I'm mature based off of my silly face up there.)
Anyway, here I go again with the stockings, but they are fantastic.  Especially when fall is trying to set in and the temperature is that awkward point where you aren't sure if you should be covering up more or less. The shoes I have on are also incredibly comfortable and I actually wear them a lot between going swing dancing or to work  Every lady needs a pair of these!  I got mine at a local consignment shop called The Attic, but you can find them pretty easily.  

Top = Wet Seal
Skirt = YAYA Brand Thrifted
Shoes = The Attic; Similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment