September 16, 2014

End of Summer Glow



The heat has been hanging on for dear life here. It has become much more enjoyable to go out later in the day when the sun is beginning to set to save ourselves from becoming sweaty messes.  I adore these shoes that I found at Gabriel Brothers, a local discount clothing outlet, however they are so bold I feel pairing them with something plain is always my best bet.  My simple black high low dress is perfect for that and I grabbed this gorgeous vintage red hat I've had for quite some time (and was actually saving for winter) to keep the setting sun out of my eyes. I steered away from any jewelry to keep the focus of my outfit on the shoes in an attempt to not look too gaudy.

Shoes = DBDK 
Dress = Charlotte Russe
Hat = Vintage Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment